Thread: Hi guys and gals. Newbe asking for a handout. I need injector offset chart for Ls2/Ls

Potential Tuner

Hi guys and gals. Newbe asking for a handout. I need injector offset chart for Ls2/Ls

I am looking for a ev14 single spray narrow cone injector for my Datsun Z motor. The ls2/ls3 injectors seem to be a good candidate. Can someone with help me with data on these? I am looking at the GM# 89017586 and the GM# 12569113 / Bosch number 0 280 158 049 injectors. Can someone tell me the difference between these and feel free to tell me if there is a better option I am not aware of. I need a min of 270cc at 43psi and since these are very accurate at low pulse width a little bigger should be fine.
    If one has more available offset data available I would lean towards that one. Since my tune is VE based the more injector flow data I have makes for a easier swap.

Thanks for any help you can provide. I also prefer standard or compact size injectors.

Tioga

Those car injectors should be rated at 58psi, so they should be big enough. I think the LS2 ones are around 33lb/hr at 58psi or very close to that.

You can download a stock tune file that uses those size injectors and copy any needed data over. The Pontiac GTO and the Caddy CTS-V from around 2005-2006 would work for the part number 12569113.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    I am unfimilar with what you guys are tuning with? Are these stock files for the GM ecu? What software do I need to read them? I am using a AEM infinity standalone ECU. I read another post talking about a data base on here somewhere but could not figure out where he was talking about? Is there anyway someone could copy and past it here? Maybe it's not in a format that lends itself to that I don't know.

Do you know if the 89017586 are different from the 12569113? My supplier has the 89017586 in stock and cheap. They appear to fit 2005 corvette but I don't know The difference.

Potential Tuner
    Can anyone also verify that these injectors have 0 spray bend? Just a straight 15* cone with no exit angle so clocking of the injector does not matter correct?

Potential Tuner
    Anybody? Please! I cannot find a stock file to pull the data from.

You need HP Tuners to read these files, if you don't have it you can't see the data unless somebody has screen shots.

You download the free tester version on the website and look into the forum for stock LS2 car files. Then look at the data.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.