Thread: Stuck with SCT to tune my V10. Want to use VCM Scanner

Stuck with SCT to tune my V10. Want to use VCM Scanner

So long story short I started tuning on my gen 3 Silverado 5.3. Just as I started to get the hang of it I decided I wanted a new daily driver. Bought a 1999 F350 V10 and have been very happy until I hooked up hp tuners vcm editor to pull a read and found out there's no support for it. WOW That Sucks . So I bought SCT Pro Racer advantage III and I am just now getting the hang of it but the scanner is the worst. (Keep in mind its new to me and I'm pissy right now). Anyways I started to play around and log with it and its very limited along with almost no historical support for configs, histos, etc. So I thought id see if I could log the ford with HP's scanner but I cant find any configs or histograms at all saved in the software. If I remember correctly when I was tuning my gen 3 these files were basically preloaded and were all there listed for use after I started logging for the first time. Is there just no logging support for the scanner. Or am I missing something.
    99 silverado 1500 5.3, 30 over, all new ported, polished, and milled heads 30 thou, 220 226 custom BEI cam. 2" intake valves, ported & polished TB, Long tube ceramic coated headers, magna flow cats, y pipe, 3" magnaflow, vera ram air intake, I6 TB stall, All new Drivetrain, 3 Trans coolers, Auburn E-Locker, 4.56 gears, Throttle body bypass, Flex-a-Lite E-Fans, LS1 e-fan harness, ASP Under Drive Pullleys, HP Tuner Pro. 1 Bar MAP SD OS upgrade. Amsoil EA Bypass Oil Filtration system.

Yes. SCTs scanner can't hold a candle to HPTs. Send a note to support and enquire as to if this is going to be added in the future.
    2012 Mustang GT with S/C
    4Runner with S/C
    Turbo/NOS Hayabusa - 320RWHP