I am just getting started tuning so I apologize in advance if I am asking stupid questions. I have tried to research as much as possible but can't quite find what I am looking for. I am trying to fix some drivability issues in a 2006 Z06 with a pretty large cam. It is currently running MAF only and it is surging all the way up to ~2300rpm which makes it annoying to drive. I found on this forum that tuning the VVE can help with issues like that. Does anyone have a tune file I could check out to get an idea of what the VVE should look like with a large cam? Or any tips to fix the drivability issues? I tried adjusting the Injection timing but it made no noticeable difference, same result adjusting ignition timing in that area. Should it be fairly close with the stock VVE or what should I do to give me a good starting point?

In case you need to know it has a Hellwidow cam, milled heads ~12:1 CR, Long tubes with no cats, and I don't remember the brand but some aftermarket CAI, everything else is stock.

Thanks!