Thread: strange issue ETC% and idle error

strange issue ETC% and idle error

Hey guys , car is my own 2008 g8 , Im having a weird issue with scanner v3.4 , the car refuses to log both the idle rpm error and the idle desired etc % , never did this with the older v2 scanner ...Im trying to set raf and need these obviously for that purpose .. attached a copy of my configuration file any help is appreciated .
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by fastlsxs10; 03-02-2017 at 07:54 PM.

Tuning Addict
    Repoll for supported channels then look through to see what channels pertaining to this are actually available... If they're not there - contact support - they can probably add them for you...
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Quote Originally Posted by GHuggins View Post
    Repoll for supported channels then look through to see what channels pertaining to this are actually available... If they're not there - contact support - they can probably add them for you...
    repoll'd neither is there or anything close and I set up a config to poll just the throttle itself with the basics ..still nothing... but I do get it in graphs and charts it just doesnt give me any kinda numbers because im not capturing whatever its looking for

..I swear it seems like every update makes it that much harder to tune the fundamental things. v2.24 was arguably the best version imho

If anything, redownload the 3.4 version from today and try again.

Throttle percent should always been there on a G8, haven't seen one where it couldn't get added. Even viewing other people logs on here and I've seen it too.

Just remember to "not" click the gear icon when searching for channels.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

tried that too ^ I get polling throttle % before and after v3.4 but still no idle error rpm and no idle desired ETC % ...I get the option in charts but its not giving me any readings for either

Tuning Addict
    Are you working on a gen 4? I honestly don't remember there being an idle error rpm pid? I always use the spark correction on them... If they were there for gen 4's in 2.24 contact support - they may just need to add them to you particular vehicles OS in the scanner - I've had them do this for others in the past...
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC