truck retorqe.hpl

What kind of things have yall seen effect injector balance rates? I have a 2006 Ram 3500 with 5.9. I rebuilt the motor and have only had 3k on the new build and it still is acting like it has a fuel or air issue. It was rebuilt due to cylinders 1 and 6 being washed and having a lot of blow by, also had over 500,000 miles on it. No smoke during normal idle or driving, however if i WOT at about 85 it will start popping and throwing out black smoke. once i let off the throttle it goes back to normal.

Build info

Stock lower end .10 over Checked and worked at machine shop
Stock head Checked and worked at machine shop
All 6 factory Bosch rebuilt injectors bought from local Bosch authorized dealer
Fuel rail relief block off plug
ATS 3000
AFE intake
5" exhaust turbo back
Sinister fuel filter kit
New FCA

Balance rate shows #1 -2.1 mm
#2 -1.0 mm
#3 +1.6 mm
#4 -1.6 mm
#5 -0.7 mm
#6 +3.7 mm

Does this indicate the ecm is adding fuel to #6 to correct it from low performance or is indicating that the previous fired cylinder #3 is performing poor and trying to compensate?

I have removed and re torqued the connecting tubes with no change. This weekend i plan to pull and swap 1&6 and see if the values follow the injector. I also need to have the computer flashed back to oem because it has been locked with a smarty jr the previous owner used on it. I'm running out of ideas on what could be causing this. Would valve lash being set tight effect this rate due to possibly holding valves open? (I have set them twice now so i cant see it being out) Could the "reman" injector be bad already? What do yall see in my attached scan?