Thread: need help scaling 1300cc injetors fpr 93 and e85

Potential Tuner

need help scaling 1300cc injetors fpr 93 and e85

I have a 2015 scat pack 6spd with a whipple 2.9 I just installed fore dual fuel pump system with return and 1300cc injectors I'm looking at trying to scale the injectors for this and figure out how to set it up for e85 also if anybody has done this yet I would be great full for any help I can get

Didn't your supercharger kit come with an upgraded programmer? As far as tuning is concerned, I could recommend several tuners that are on this forum from what I've experienced but I don't want to mention there usernames, hopefully they see this post and chime in

Advanced Tuner
    Since he has upgraded to a return fuel system the boxed tune that Whipple would send isn't going to work.

stharris,

Are you using ID1300's? If so you are going to need to get injector data with similar breakpoints like the factory tune use.

You will need to change some of your fuel pressure modifiers since you are using a return style fuel system.

Potential Tuner
    I didn't buy the tune for the Whipple had it dyno tuned with my HP tuners. Yes they are id1300 I got them used so no data card with them. Was hoping someone has done this setup and might have a tune to help me get it up and running so I can take it to the tuner

Potential Tuner
    Also wondering my fuel pressure gauge is on the regulator and after a prime or start the pressure drops to zero after about 2 to 3 min. Is it supposed to do that

Quote Originally Posted by sthharris View Post
    I didn't buy the tune for the Whipple had it dyno tuned with my HP tuners. Yes they are id1300 I got them used so no data card with them. Was hoping someone has done this setup and might have a tune to help me get it up and running so I can take it to the tuner
    ID website would be a good place to start wouldn't it? They have exactly what you're asking for on their website:

https://view.officeapps.live.com/op/...10-22-2013.xls

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by sthharris View Post
    Also wondering my fuel pressure gauge is on the regulator and after a prime or start the pressure drops to zero after about 2 to 3 min. Is it supposed to do that
    Yes that is common with the Fore stuff. Justin told me why but I can't remember exactly what he said. I also think it might be mentioned in their instructions.

Potential Tuner
    Did you ever get correct data? I have similar setup and need id1300 data for hptuners. Wondering if you ever got it? Thanks.