Thread: Changing to LS7 MAF, how does this look?

Changing to LS7 MAF, how does this look?

I tried my best to copy the LS7 MAF values to my LS1 tune since I'm switching to a card type MAF with c6 Vette intake. How does this look? Should I smooth it out a little better? the rx7 tune is the one i copied over from the stock 08 Vette tune.

Also whats the easiest way of really smoothing it out? just individually select sections and click smooth section?
    Attached Files Attached Files

here it is just a little more smoothed out. What do you guys think?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    Well, picking a spot value of 7000Hz (just to get an idea):

'99 standard LS1: 100g/s
    My LS376 with the mods in my sig: 154g/s
    Your latest table: 197g/s

Since I'm no expert either, not even an internet expert, lol, I'm not sure but it would seem yours is high (your whole curve is considerably higher than mine).
    99 TA, Texas Speed LS376, PRC heads, 233/239 cam, Fast 92mm, 95mm TB, card style MAF, Tick TR6060, Strange 4.11 12 bolt axle & clutchpack diff, Strano springs/dampers, Vette 18" wheels, Vette disks, CTS-V calipers, 16lb flywheel, long tube headers, no cats.

Quote Originally Posted by dermotw View Post
    Well, picking a spot value of 7000Hz (just to get an idea):

'99 standard LS1: 100g/s
    My LS376 with the mods in my sig: 154g/s
    Your latest table: 197g/s

Since I'm no expert either, not even an internet expert, lol, I'm not sure but it would seem yours is high (your whole curve is considerably higher than mine).
    I changed it to LB/H instead of G/S because thats the column units the 08 Vette used. It is matching the Vette values pretty close just slightly high. Is there a button to take all the numbers and reduce them all by a small percentage?