Turbo motor, stock longblock

Schwanke harness

Intake manifold

Throttle body

MAF Deleted

e85

bosch 160# injectors

The issues:

runs for about 1min on cold start, then dies and wont run for any longer than 10-15 seconds

Wont go into closed loop.

Brand new o2's read consistently at right around 450mv even when WB is showing very rich

Doesn't seem to respond to changes in VE table.

The most strange part of all, it barely runs, misfires and little to no throttle response until you click on clear dtc codes, then it frees right up runs normally for about 3-4 seconds until it dies (because the only legit code that is being cleared is the p0103maf code needed to run in SD) only other codes are evap related that were stored as permanent.

I cant get it running long enough to do any sort of actual calibrating...

sorry I haven't saved the logs as there isn't much to see

Thanks for looking

2bar 1.4.hpt

Why would you set the injectors up for less than half of the size they really are?

You put 76 instead of around the 160's that they are.

Cylinder volume doesn't match the motor size.

450mv means you have wiring problems to the o2 sensors, you'll have to look into that. It will never enter closed loop without working o2 sensors.

Try not zero'ing out the MAF curve, leave that stock. Set the other 2 DTC's for the MAF to first error and set the dynamic airflow high rpm to 8,000.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Why would you set the injectors up for less than half of the size they really are?

You put 76 instead of around the 160's that they are.

Cylinder volume doesn't match the motor size.

450mv means you have wiring problems to the o2 sensors, you'll have to look into that. It will never enter closed loop without working o2 sensors.

Try not zero'ing out the MAF curve, leave that stock. Set the other 2 DTC's for the MAF to first error and set the dynamic airflow high rpm to 8,000.
    Thank you for the reply

I was playing around with the injector flow rate to try and lean it out so it would run long enough to get more data, definitely intended on putting the proper data back in once I figured out the other issues.

I wrote OP wrong and corrected it, it is a 5.3 (late night working on the 4th :-)

Good to know about the o2's and the 450mv

Noted on the maf and dtc's, will do, thank you.

Do you think the problem with the rough misfires until clearing codes is related to all of that? I will fix that stuff and go from there i suppose...