Thread: Second attempt

Tuner in Training

Second attempt

ok all Second shot at this,

05 CTS-V LS2 swap...I sent my file to a shop to make me a base tune so I can drive and learn HPT, the tune is AWESOME not 100% but that's what I asked for so I can learn a lil easier-I'll fast forward to when I sprung a leak from an injector O-ring on #2, I replaced all injectors with stock 34# LS2 injectors with all supporting adapters to make it work. it idles well at or near Stoich but I noticed the bank 2 LTFT is 20% higher than bank 1, (stuck injector maybe?) noticeable fuel smell but wideband reads differently at idle but I'm sure because its not being read on bank 2, my MOD list is in my signature and I'm attaching tune and 5 min log at idle..
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2005 Cts-V 366 LS2 forged rotating assembly stock stroke, LPE TRG-002, JE Flat Top 4.009 pistons, Tick SNS Stage 3 Cam, LS7 lifters, BTR 7.450 Hardened Pushrods, BTR Dual .660 springs, Harland Sharp 1.7 Rollers, Katech oil pump, C5-R chain, Mantic Single Clutch w/Tick remote bleeder, Hurst short throw, 8.8 Torsen 4:10's, 31 spline DSS, K&N intake, mid rise sheetmetal 90mm TB, 1 7/8 OBX Long Tubes no cats, AEM Wideband, ATI Balancer, 160* Tstat, lowered on BC Coilovers, HP Tuners Pro

Possible fuel trims means vacuum leak more than likely. If it was stuck rich the fuel trim would be negative.

It's kind of hard to tell whats going on with no o2 sensors in the log file, bank 2 could be really lazy or not working right at all. It would also help to lower the LTFT enable setting from 172 degrees coolant temp down to a normal stock-ish setting of 140ish, so you can pick up on how the car is running as it warming up.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Yea, thrw my $5 OBDII Bluetooth and Torq Pro app and saw Bank 2 wasn't oscillating so I threw a new O2 sensor in...BINGO!! look at this short log, way better
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2005 Cts-V 366 LS2 forged rotating assembly stock stroke, LPE TRG-002, JE Flat Top 4.009 pistons, Tick SNS Stage 3 Cam, LS7 lifters, BTR 7.450 Hardened Pushrods, BTR Dual .660 springs, Harland Sharp 1.7 Rollers, Katech oil pump, C5-R chain, Mantic Single Clutch w/Tick remote bleeder, Hurst short throw, 8.8 Torsen 4:10's, 31 spline DSS, K&N intake, mid rise sheetmetal 90mm TB, 1 7/8 OBX Long Tubes no cats, AEM Wideband, ATI Balancer, 160* Tstat, lowered on BC Coilovers, HP Tuners Pro

Yeah, fuel trims look better. Can't see the o2 sensor stuff in the log still, not that is matters too much.

Past that there is a massive amount of knock retard under light to medium load in this thing. Upwards of 10 degrees of knock being reported. Is it possible that something is rubbing like the exhaust??
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    I'm new to this yet and I added O2s for my next log...and yes, my steering shaft rubs the header and I have a rocker arm or 2 that's making contact with covers...Ill be throwing an 8.8 in it and every bushing and mounts are getting replaced in a few weeks