Thread: BOOST Enrichment commanded

Tuner in Training

BOOST Enrichment commanded

Hi guys, Starting to tune boost with my wideband and have set up a EQ Ratio Error (MATH) Graph of my 3bar VE table and the data is looking good but my question is the Equivalency ratio commanded AFR, does it also give me my boost enrichment commanded AFR that i have set in the tune as it does PE table?? I have set this table to come in at 90kpa???Once it gets to this kpa does the eq error display this afr.

If this is how it works the error in my EQ Ratio Error graph will be the correct and be pasted into my VE table........Thanks for you help in advance

I don't think you need 3 threads with the same question.

The computer will use whatever of the two is higher once you are in boost. If the EQ ratio is richer than the boost EQ ratio it will use that once in boost or the other way around.

If you have the wibeband setup to read the EQ ratio ERROR it will still give you a percent that you are off while in boost if setup up correctly.

Does that help?
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Didnt Know where to post my qustion anyway
    yes you did answer my question thanks But i dont know how i would set my wideband to read eq ratio error??? I have a aem 30-4110 and used the pre defined settings in the scanner to set it up.How do set it to read this error.Thanks for your help

Senior Tuner
    there is error in the maths already set up makes it easier