10:1 AFR at WOT-Need Help

2002 C5 T56 3.42 Rear
    Stock bottom LS
    Ported 241s
    TSP 233/239 .598/.603 112*LSA
    Rear mount 76/65 on 7lb spring
    Siemens deka 80# injectors
    2 bar OS

Okay, I had my car tuned by a reputable local tuner who shall remain nameless. I told him I wanted it to be safe, and this is what I got. I've been building blow through cars since 05, so I know this isn't right, but I paid for it so whatever. I bought HPT so I could maybe fix this myself because I've been reading non stop for the past 6 months, and honestly SD tuning doesn't seem too difficult. However, for some unknown reason I can't get the AFR to come up at all. I don't know if there's a multiplier, or adder that I'm missing. I can't figure out what the hell is going on. I've tried decreasing fuel in VE 100kpa and up by 10, 20, and 30%, but I'm scared to go any lower. I took the entire VE table, multiplied it by .5, and I still had a cruising AFR of 12.8, and a WOT AFR of 10:1 I'm sure whatever I'm missing is small, and I'm going to feel dumb as hell when someone points it out, but I don't care. If you can find what's wrong with this tune I'll mail you a case of beer. I just can't imagine that you can reduce fueling over the entire VE table by 50%, and see no change what so ever. HELP!!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files