Hi there.

I'm hoping to find some help with my problem. I've been trying to search, but being as new as I am, and still very early in my learning, I'm just not able to nail down what my problem is... I get these codes, only after shifting into gear; not at all when in Park. This all seemed to start after I performed an LS3 MAF-upgrade. In addition, my tuner didn't know to change my MAP sensor values from stock to an L92, because I'm running an LS3 top end. So I changed the MAP-values to what I found from an L92 H2. I'm also running a medium cam at 233/249 .619/.594 @ 113 cam. This is a fresh 408 that I'm trying to break in and get the tune safe to run around for a street tune. This truck was running fine before these specific changes, after the new engine, and changes above, and now I'm just lost in where I went wrong to get these errors...

So after a couple minutes of running, I get these codes. I've changed the IAT values to that which I found in Excel files here. I've tried to run Russ K's airflow config and seem to be getting numbers that don't change much. I know my tuner initially changed up the DBW TB settings, but I haven't messed with those at all. It's fine when it's in Park, but will only run maybe a minute or so, before I get a REP-error and the engine shuts off. I also hat the DBW-module to convert to the 90mm LS3 TB I was running before, with no issue.

If anyone is willing to have a look and point me in the right direction, I'd be SO GRATEFUL. If I need to give more information, of course I'm happy to do so. Thank you for reading...

Chuck