Thread: No LTFT data.

Tuner in Training

No LTFT data.

Dante00S104x4moddedrev4.hptDante00S104x4tune4log6.hplfullwithNB.Channels.xml

I dont seem to be logging any change in LTFT data. MAF is shut off and this is a stock tune on a stock engine. Only mod is the front of the airbox is cut out. Trying to check VE. Am I missing something?

It's not going into closed loop, thus no long term fuel trims.

You do want the MAF dtc's to be set to fail on first error though, when going to speed density.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    So I guess I dont understand. I followed the directions as per the write up (or so I thought) and was just trying to set my VE tables as when I had the MAF enabled my LTFTs were off as much as 10% sometimes more. When tuning the VE am I using the STFTs or the LTFTs? Or a combo of both?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrouspowrdss View Post
    So I guess I dont understand. I followed the directions as per the write up (or so I thought) and was just trying to set my VE tables as when I had the MAF enabled my LTFTs were off as much as 10% sometimes more. When tuning the VE am I using the STFTs or the LTFTs? Or a combo of both?
    combo of both