Thread: 5.0 launch

Tuner

Question 5.0 launch

hello i cant get my car to launch, i brake stall it to 1000-2000 and it bogs down then opens up after 2500 please someone helplaunching 5.0.hpl
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by xinacyra; 12-30-2016 at 10:36 PM.

Senior Tuner
    So with out logging more of the sources its hard to tell exactly what limit you are hitting first. It could be the TCC torque limit or one of the IPC tables that you have not modified yet. attached is a graph that I compared to your IPC torque maximum table and already I see it being a limit. taking a look at the chart vs time you accelerator pedal never goes above 60%. your lambda never goes in to WOT OL mode and you are running extremely lean the entire time. Get another log with the other sources in it and we can see whats going on better.

Torque IPC.PNG

Tuner
    5.0 launching 3.hpl5.0 tuning progress launch.hpt

here is a different log and a tune where i tried to adjust the parameters, still no luck launches and stays at 1900 rpm then opens up like a bat out of hell i wish i could get it to launch from dead stop

Senior Tuner

Tuner
    16-12-31 20-37-55.hpl16-12-31 20-32-27.hpl
    here are two logs wich include launches and a little of normal driving
    reads throttle torque control i cannot find why it does that i adjusted some tqmgt and other parameters still with no luck

Senior Tuner
    Multiply your IPC maximum table by 1.4 in the area load .3-.8 and RPM 650-2600. then interpolate the surrounding. In the attached snip you can see you torque level off and it follows the maximum in this table still.

Torque IPC.PNG

I also think the enrichment rate is a bit too much. .850 is making the car cmd faster than its getting. In turn its making it think its running lean and you are not getting the fuel you are commanding as fast as you should be. Then getting a rush of fuel when you let off. The stock .050 is probably fine. you want the cmd to be the same speed as your fuel system is capable of. No more no less other wise you get your cmd and actual lambda running away from each other and your fuel trims start to be affected negatively.