Thread: 2009 6.0L Truck with LSA blower tune help

2009 6.0L Truck with LSA blower tune help

I have a 2009 6.0L truck engine and 6l80e trans along with the ECM and TCM. I installed a LSA blower on it and need help with the tune to get it started and running to take it to the dyno.

I copied a few tables from an LSA camaro such as the injector flow rate vs press, MAP sensor linear and offset and the SC inlet pressure sensor linear and offset into my tune. The MAF is a OEM LS3 airflow sensor.

I deleted VATS and such since its a swap and I am getting crank RPM on the scanner but it will not fire up. I was wondering if I am missing anything?

Here is my tune file that I am working with:
    PCM-1009 TEST TCM 6L80E LSA INSTALL MOD.hpt

If I need to post a log fill of it cranking let me know and I can scan it and post.

Thanks

Any suggestions?

Check all your grounds, check for spark.

Make sure the coil pack grounds are good too.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

You've probably heard this before, but you only need 3 things for an engine to run, fuel, spark, and compression. And all of those at specific times. lol I would just start there, make sure it is getting all three. Then, depending on injector size, I would start targetting certain Injector pulsewidths while cranking. Like I said, depending on what size injectors, but you can start at 6.0ms injector timing and go from there.

Great, I'll start troubleshooting all that.

I wasn't sure if it was something tune related or not since I am not too familiar with supercharger tunes.

I'll check my electrical connections since I am not the one who installed the harness. I checked fuel pressure at the rail yesterday but didn't check to see if the injectors were pulsing or spraying so that'll be on the list.

Advanced Tuner
    What did you do to VATS?
    2008 Denali XL AWD LSA Blower
    2010 CTS-V
    2005 LLY Duramax SAS
    2015 Denali

I disabled VATS in the tune.

So I had the chance to double check the engine harness installation and found the cam connector was not plugged in.... Last time I let my friend help with the wiring ha.

Connected the Cam connector to the sensor and she fired up and ran beautifully!

Thanks again for the help and suggestions!