Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: VCM Suite 3.4 is here!

Tuner in Training
    Cant get it to install in windows 10. Had to reinstall the last update. Installed fine on my old windows 7 laptop
    Last edited by Mongorat427; 11-15-2016 at 06:58 AM.

You guys need to do subaru
    Just bought a new wrx sti and looking around nothing comes close to what u guys have
    I find hp tuners so easy to work with

May I ask is anyone's VVE system working..... every tune I open it just has a curved slope, 4000+ numbers.... any tune...... it's weird, at first it showed my stock tune fine and then all other tunes weird numbers......... if i change mine it goes weird.

I am running 3.4.8 ......... it went odd sometime during 3.2 i think....... see picture attached.
    2017 Toyota Kluger - 10.1" Android Custom Head Unit, Rockford Fosgate Speakers, 85kg Roof Racks. Prev: 2009 Cammed VE SS Sedan, DOD Delete, 210/218 550', RAMJet OTR, HiFlowCats, IQ System, Amp/Speakers.

Tuning Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyCool View Post
    May I ask is anyone's VVE system working..... every tune I open it just has a curved slope, 4000+ numbers.... any tune...... it's weird, at first it showed my stock tune fine and then all other tunes weird numbers......... if i change mine it goes weird.

I am running 3.4.8 ......... it went odd sometime during 3.2 i think....... see picture attached.
    Mine looks normal, but still using 3.4.7? Also always looked normal with 3.2...
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Tuning Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by ants-gts View Post
    You guys need to do subaru
    Just bought a new wrx sti and looking around nothing comes close to what u guys have
    I find hp tuners so easy to work with
    Actually pretty interested in this too... Right now Cobb is the only one offering anything that I know of and I don't particularly like their mapping or the fact that they won't give you all of the tables unless they deem them "worthy" to have access to...
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~

Tuning Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyCool View Post

Just looked at your pictures - Did you originally change the axis before updating? Have you tried using the predefined axis? Something is really weird with your map settings???

~Greg Huggins~

Quote Originally Posted by Mrich0908 View Post
    Cam angle off set PID doesnt seem to be working for me. Those of use who have Gen 1 SBC and use gen 3 ecm . Our distributors hold our cam sensor. Cam angle was suppose let the user know where the cam shaft was in relation to the distributor or crank one of them. Other software ie tech 2 calls it CMP .
    Cam angle off set PID doesnt seem to be working for me. Those of use who have Gen 1 SBC and use gen 3 ecm . Our distributors hold our cam sensor. Cam angle was suppose let the user know where the cam shaft was in relation to the distributor or crank one of them. Other software ie tech 2 calls it CMP .
    Attached Files Attached Files

The 4 credits for 2017 vehicles, will that be dropped down to 2 credits eventually? If not, I'm curious what the reasoning is for the 4 credits?

Thanks!

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewzpsu View Post
    The 4 credits for 2017 vehicles, will that be dropped down to 2 credits eventually? If not, I'm curious what the reasoning is for the 4 credits?

Thanks!
    More R&D time to get it to work. Gotta make their monies back.
    JTC Performance - Authorized HP Tuners Reseller
    Remote performance tuning

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewzpsu View Post

Thanks!
    For each and every vehicle we have to generate a specific key and add it to our software, this takes time & resources to do, we have no plans to drop the cost any further as the process likely won't change.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by Mark@HPTuners View Post
    Many RTT features have been added!
    What RTT features have been added? Does this only apply to the gen 3 p01 and p59 ecu?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaganader View Post
    What RTT features have been added? Does this only apply to the gen 3 p01 and p59 ecu?
    Yes RTT is only available on P01/P59, this likely won't change.

There were several requests in this thread that were addressed http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...Suite-3-1-BETA

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    For each and every vehicle we have to generate a specific key and add it to our software, this takes time & resources to do, we have no plans to drop the cost any further as the process likely won't change.
    What about remote tuning? Meaning, once the key has been generated for the vehicle by the person getting his car remote tuned, will the tuner that is tuning it remotely have to pay for 4 credits to license the vehicle also even though there is no need for the additional charge?

Thanks.
    Last edited by mike72678; 11-15-2016 at 02:02 PM.

Tuning Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by mike72678 View Post
    What about remote tuning? Meaning, once the key has been generated for the vehicle by the person getting his car remote tuned, will the tuner that is tuning it remotely have to pay for 4 credits to license the vehicle also even thought there is no need for the additional charge?

Thanks.
    Key still had to be generated - in other words the HPT team still had to do their part if you think about it - doubt remote tuning will change anything...

~Greg Huggins~

Tuner
    Does this completely replace 3.2 and 3.3? I noticed 3.4 is the only thing available on the customer page. Great work guys. Now I'm going to have to bug about getting my 2003 E55 AMG supported.

Yes, replaces 3.2 and 3.3 (beta)

Tuner
    awesome

Tuner in Training
    I was expecting 04 dodge support today I basically was told to get fucked by support that they " DO NOT PLAN TO ADD ANY OTHER PARAMETERS" all the 04 545rfe are on there, but they are not. It doesn't read knock or injectors and they don't plan to. it was suggested that I sell the used interface.... so I am shit out of luck. I waited to start my engine project until I knew I had a way to tune it. now I'm back to square 1. wasted the money. I guess if I had and LS this would be OK or one of the 10 ppl who already have purchased a 2017 and are ready to alter it. I am on a mission to spread this and the lies that I was told in the beginning in order to sell it to me. 8 grand into a motor that I have no idea now how I will be able to make it run.
    Last edited by arottmann; 11-15-2016 at 03:49 PM. Reason: mispelling

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by arottmann View Post
    I was expecting 04 dodge support today I basically was to to get fucked by support that they " DO NOT PLAN TO ADD ANY OTHER PARAMETERS" all the 04 545rfe are on there, but they are not. It doesn't read knock or injectors and they don't plan to. it was suggested that I sell the used interface.... so I am shit out of luck. I waited to start my engine project until I knew I had a way to tune it. now I'm back to square 1. wasted the money. I guess if I had and LS this would be OK or one of the 10 ppl who already have purchased a 2017 and are ready to alter it. I am on a mission to spread this and the lies that I was told in the beginning in order to sell it to me. 8 grand into a motor that I have no idea now how I will be able to make it run.
    NGC3 ecm's do not currently support enhanced pids such as knock retard, this has been covered multiple times on our forum and we currently have no eta for adding them.

Tuner in Training
    this should be said up front. especially the tranny