Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: VCM Suite 3.4 is here!

EEC-V support estimate?

Any ideas on when EEC-V is going to be supported so I can get some people off my back lol? I've seen some posts from the last couple years saying it was coming soon, just wondering if there is an ETA on it. Thanks!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    No ETA.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by wasyl View Post
    well realtime tuning on almost everything, from VE/MAF thru Spark, Throtle Body, IAC, all sensors, spare ports, flat-shift, launch control, external sensors and lots more. Auto-tune feature is excellent to. You can give me any car fitted with MS2/3 and WB02, and i'll tune it within max 2 hours. As for knock sensors they actually work. Also MS2/3 uses CAN, with additional boarda You can control trans stuff, make own ralay board. And tthey are still expanding it with new features.

best regards
    Give me a stock ECU and can do the same thing?
    Factory Stock 97 SS M6 13.51 @ 104.3 mph
    Stock Longblock LS1 w/ 233/238 P.S.I. Cam
    10.81 @ 126.9 Full interior, six speed on 275 radials, a decade ago

'99 TA trunk mounted 76mm 6 Liter
    9.0s in '09 @ 153 MPH

Turbo 5.3 Volvo 740 Wagon
    32psi and still winding out 5th on the highway somewhere

Tuner
    i MS comes clear no tune at all ...

best regards

Is the https://www.hptuners.com/customers/d...&build=release from the customer center closed at nights ?

every time i try to download 3.4 from my customer center download current build 3.4 tab it just sends me to a blank page that never loads..

FIXED Thanks that was fast

Noob here. Quick question, how do you view and clear DTCs on version 3.4?

VCM Scanner

Connect to vehicle

Go to vehicle, diagnostics and info

Read, clear, etc.

Potential Tuner
    New updates are great! Any idea when we will have the skim removal option added for Chrysler vehicles? My shop does lots of swaps and we are tired of buying pcm's that people have done this for us. Thanks

Tuner in Training
    no it is not working right

Tuner in Training
    3.4 has issues real time tuning not working right

Tuner in Training
    how do we go back to 2.24

Maybe if you explained the problem(s), someone could help you more. Just saying it doesn't work isn't helping anyone. You wouldn't just walk into a shop and throw your keys at some and say fix it and walk out.

2.24 is no longer supported, there is no going back.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    what is wrong with 3.4 real time tuning

Tuner in Training
    well my real time tuning does not work when you start it with scanner running scanner freezes up any thoughts on this
    Last edited by powerking; 03-14-2017 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by powerking View Post
    well my real time tuning does not work when you start it with scanner running scanner freezes up any thoughts on this
    We fixed a bug recently in the beta that may improve real time tuning. Contact support and request the beta. Let us know if it works better for you.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay@HAP View Post
    Attachment 65626

Will do. "inverse table" may be the wrong way to describe it, I believe I should have used axis instead.

On a Dodge, when I change injector data or manipulating fueling I change the InjPW vs Fuel Mass table and the Fuel Mass vs. InjPW table.

After making changes to the injector pulse width in the InjPW vs Fuel Mass table, I would open up the Fuel Mass vs. InjPW table, click on the InjPW axis and paste my changes from the first table then compare them (like in the pic).

Before 3.4, the InjPW axis data would display in a column which made it very easy to compare it to the other table. In 3.4 the axis is displayed in one row with the graph.

I hope this explains it a little better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    You can still do this.

Copy the axis, paste it in... copy the other axis, paste that in..
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay@HAP View Post
    Yeah I get that. My complaint is how it's displayed.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    Ok. So you want to be able to view it in a single column, instead of a single row. Is that correct?
    Do you know if you guys will ever change this back to the way it was prior to 3.4?

Thanks.

It's unlikely we'll change it back.

What's more likely is we'll implement some way for you to change your viewing preference. No timeline on that though.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tuning Addict
    Timeline on 3.6?

I'll test the new Ford stuff if you need a tester Got one should be ready this Friday

Oh and so far the beta's re-sync fix for the scanner is working flawlessly other than a minor hiccup along where data freezes for a second - has really allowed me to expand my scanner functionality - Thank You very much Keith... Fixed all of the problems the older laptops were having too - very nice...
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

It would be nice to have a feature when you read a vehicle to upload it to the Tune Repository. Looking at other tunes helped me greatly when piecing together all the updates for the E92/T43 ECUs (They finally fixed majority of my rough engine idle / tranny issues with the 6L80e in the 2017 GM Sierra). I've been meaning to upload my stock tune for about 6 months now