Thread: Can you shut injectors down one at a time?

Tuner in Training

Can you shut injectors down one at a time?

I have a 2005 LLY and have a ticking on the right bank. Can you shut injectors down one at a time to find it. Thanks guys....

Tuner in Training
    not sure i dont have a log file in front of me but if you could you would go into vcm scanner and after connecting to the vehicle go to vehicle controls and special functions and the option to do it will be somewhere in there if it is supported. i believe it is but once again i do not have a log file in front of me to confirm it

For the gas setups you can. Go to the VCM Control Icon while connected to the vehicle and see if that feature is supported by your vehicle.

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Tuner in Training
    You can shut them down one at a time. Thanks guys! On a side note, I have no idea what parameters to log? Any ideas?

Tuner in Training
    im new to this myself, i know egt and boost is very important on diesels but i dont know how to log them.

Tuner in Training
    log dash.jpg

this is my log set up for my LLY. For egt i have a gauge. i don't have a pro set up to log that.... i do have that option on my control screen for my lly. i don't know if it really works or not? A tick in one side could also be a rocker arm? they are individually adjustable.
    Last edited by Webbracing03; 10-31-2016 at 04:37 PM.
    2005 Chevy C4500 Kodiak, Daily Driver and RV Puller.
    Straight pipe 5 inch stacks
    HP Tuner Twisted
    Monroe Tow Body
    Link Air ride

Tuner in Training
    Nothing for timing?

Tuner in Training
    i don't know how to log timing.. sorry i can try and figure it out ill let u know
    2005 Chevy C4500 Kodiak, Daily Driver and RV Puller.
    Straight pipe 5 inch stacks
    HP Tuner Twisted
    Monroe Tow Body
    Link Air ride