Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do not attempt scanner crank relearn!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blueprint View Post
    Creeping up on a year since this was brought to light. Quite a few people have run into this issue throughout that course of time.

Hptuners has said they will look into it. However there has been no solution, or response even when I have tried contacting hptuners. I think that's a bit ridiculous. I shouldn't have to jump through hoops to do this simple relearn task, not only that but you would think with the amount of elapsed time they would have corrected something like this, especially with the coyote platform being as new and popular as it is.

I couldn't imagine running a shop, and having to rely on my hptuners for this. Seriously still in the dark coming up on a year.
    We are still looking into this. I am actually testing new functionality today.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

If someone has a car that is currently having this problem, please send me a PM with your MPVI serial number for testing.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Potential Tuner
    PM sent

Finishing a single turbo build this week.

Car had no prior codes before being broken down for a built bottom. Clutch has also been replaced wih a RXT 1200. Will get back to you Eric with whatever you need once we get her up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueprint View Post
    Finishing a single turbo build this week.

Car had no prior codes before being broken down for a built bottom. Clutch has also been replaced wih a RXT 1200. Will get back to you Eric with whatever you need once we get her up and running.
    Send me your MPVI serial number via PM, so I can get you setup to try the new crank relearn procedure.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

The latest build of VCM Suite 3.7 BETA has the new crank relearn procedure, which has seemed to have cured the issues some were having. Please download the latest and report any issues in a new thread. Contact support if you need access to the beta.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC