Thread: Lil help - need stock baseline for 2013 V6 Supreme

Potential Tuner

Lil help - need stock baseline for 2013 V6 Supreme

My buddy bought a 2013 V6 Supreme with a 6-speed manual at auction. Someone had put a supercharger and alcohol setup on it, along with a bunch of other go-fast parts (catback, trans cooler, driveshaft, cutouts, etc). Long story short, they had blown the motor so my buddy got a junkyard one (must be a lot of people wrapping these things around trees), which I Dropped In for him without the supercharger and alcohol system.

Now the problem: somehow I have to get a factory tune back on this thing to start with as a Baseline. I didn't see exactly what I was looking for in the tune Repository and I know there's an issue with differing operating systems from different years ( I found one for a 2012, but I suspect that's probably a different operating system).

Can someone help me out here?

2000 WS6 Convertible, A4, 3.73 rear, 160 therm, Koni SA 30 series on rear, BMR TA, UMI STB, UMI SFC's, !EGR, !AIR, TP Bypass, PCV Catch Can, Speed Density (self tuned)

Just an idea but could you not compare the sock 2012 tune with the one in the car and revert the differences? It would be safer than writing a complete tune.