Thread: 2015+ Mustang Speedometer Support

Senior Tuner

2015+ Mustang Speedometer Support

Can anyone confirm if we now have speedometer calibration support on 2015 Mustangs?
    Jaime

Advanced Tuner
    Seems to work on this 2016.. The tables/settings are there, havent tried to make any drastic changes on this one though.

Senior Tuner
    What change did you make to the vehicle to have to recalibrate the speedometer? All say the BCM controls it on the 2015+ and one thread claimed they were working on a solution, but I have yet to see anyone confirm that re-calibration is possible and through what means.
    Jaime

Quote Originally Posted by ElecTech View Post
    What change did you make to the vehicle to have to recalibrate the speedometer? All say the BCM controls it on the 2015+ and one thread claimed they were working on a solution, but I have yet to see anyone confirm that re-calibration is possible and through what means.
    We have had mixed reports. Some have said it works, some say it doesn't when making the change in the BCM via the VCM Controls in VCM Scanner.

I am testing here.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    We have had mixed reports. Some have said it works, some say it doesn't when making the change in the BCM via the VCM Controls in VCM Scanner.

I am testing here.
    Thanks Eric. I may get a chance to try it on Friday. If I do, I'll report my findings.

This is in the public build (3.2), right?

Advanced Tuner
    Just tried the speedo cal in the scanner on this 2016 car.

1st thing I noticed was that it said the car has 3.55's.. I left that alone, even though the owner stated that the car has 3.31's. Then it came to revs per mile, I entered the correct value there, and it said the changes were made successfully.

Didnt get to test though, as it started pouring right as I was about to pull the car out. Ill report back with GPS verified results tomorrow. We were about 7mph off at 50mph before.

Quote Originally Posted by ElecTech View Post
    Thanks Eric. I may get a chance to try it on Friday. If I do, I'll report my findings.

This is in the public build (3.2), right?
    Yes sir.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC