Thread: 2011 chevy cruze 1.4t

Potential Tuner

2011 chevy cruze 1.4t

Im new to the tuning world and was wanting to know if someone could point me in the right direction on where I could get some help on tuning my cruze. I just got hp tuners because that was what was used to tune my trans am and now im needing some help with the cruze. Also if someone could point me in the right direction for setting the trans that would help to. I have seen a few posts but they really dont explain what they are doing.

Advanced Tuner
    For starters read this.
    http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...tific-Approach

Other than boost control, the tuning process is very similar to many other vehicles.

Then once you start your tuning process and run into a problem or have a question on something specifically just post it up.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark@TuckerPerformance View Post
    For starters read this.
    http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...tific-Approach

Other than boost control, the tuning process is very similar to many other vehicles.

Then once you start your tuning process and run into a problem or have a question on something specifically just post it up.
    ok i started to read that and i was walking myself through it and noticed that there was some things that he was saying that wasnt available that was in the steps in his like Engine > Torque Management > Turbocharger > Knock Airmass and Engine > Torque Management > Engine > Map A - Normal i did notice that the post was from 2013 so are they just somewhere else or not there anymore?

Advanced Tuner
    This screenshots are from a 2012 Cruze. Make sure you are in advanced view in Edit drop down tap at the top in HP Tuners Editor.
    Advanced View.png
    Driver Demand MAP A- Normal.png
    Boost Limit Knock Airmass.png