Thread: Grand Cherokee 3.6 2014 tune

Tuner in Training

Grand Cherokee 3.6 2014 tune

Hi all
    For general info to tunes this engine, is just buy doing some advance and torque remove to incread power ? i want to start tune this V6 , any info how tune it for better response as i understand and mybe know hp gain can be 15-20 hp but much better response and hints

Thanks

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Hi all
    For general info to tunes this engine, is just buy doing some advance and torque remove to incread power ? i want to start tune this V6 , any info how tune it for better response as i understand and mybe know hp gain can be 15-20 hp but much better response and hints

Thanks
    You might be able to get a better and quicker response if you were to make your post into the Dodge Gas Tuning- Engine section. This section is directed towards GM V6 Tuning. That doesn't mean that you won't get helpful information here. Just trying to help you possibly get the best information.

Advanced Tuner
    And also if you post up your tune file as well. You might be able to get some good pointer specific for your vehicle.

Tuner in Training
    Thanks i dont have tunre file cause tomorrow i will get this car from customer that want to speed limit remove and on the way to tune it, so just try to get pre info for this, as just tomorow will read this, and i be glasd to get some info which maps to tuch and if it good to remove Torque limiter as well,