Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EECV Update?

Tuner in Training
    ok I downloaded version 3.6.5 last night

Pluged it in to my F250 Aust can find something on the end of the cable but can't read it.

Old beta the first for EECV that would at least down from the vehicle.

may be I cam find the last beta to try

was hoping to get something lol

looks like the bitch of a 5.4 will be going and may be a 6.4 diesel will replace it or LS it like everyone is doing lol.

Tuner in Training
    Got an nGauge coming. Where can I download the latest version(regular or beta) to support reading writing and logging a 03 cobra ecu.

Senior Tuner
    Need to email [email protected] with your interface ID to request beta access and then download from your customer page of https://www.hptuners.com/customers/. Bug them about when they will support EEC-V tuning with their interface too. I've been tuning them lately and to be able to use HP Tuners using their interface would be awesome.

There is a lot of chatter on SVTPerformance about when that functionality will be available. Many members of that forum have expressed a desire to purchase the Suite when that particular ECU is supported and available.
    2012 Mustang GT with S/C
    4Runner with S/C
    Turbo/NOS Hayabusa - 320RWHP

Senior Tuner
    I really want the support so find every chance to mention it here without being too annoying about it. I've been tuning these with other software and it's lacking compared to HP Tuners. I have several waiting I'm sort of stalling for HP support but I had to quit stalling people and invest in other software after so many months of putting people off waiting. Hopefully they allow unlimited licensing for these cars also.

Advanced Tuner
    The problem is hardware IIRC, our current MPVI's are not made to read/write to those ECMs, something about the pins in the OBD2 port is what I hear, so even if they did come out with a "new" MPVI that could, we would prob need to purchase the new OBD to serial cable to be able to hook it up to out current MPVI's