Thread: new to tuning need tune for s10

Potential Tuner

new to tuning need tune for s10

hello im new to this tuneing i bought the hp tuners pro cause im sick of paying and truck still runs like crap it is a 06 5.3 out of silverado with shorty headers abd flowmasters no cats no back 02 sens and wheni say runs like crap a 4.3 will run off from it eazy it only has 10,000 miles on motor n tans thanks for any help at all

Post the tune and any logs, thats the only way we can try to see what might be wrong and maybe help you.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner

ok thank you

here is files i have any help at all i would be very thankful
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    i just put files i have up thank you for your time any help would be so thankful

Advanced Tuner
    No mechanical issues your aware of? exhaust leaks will cause a false lean condition if the leak is before the narrowband o2 sensors. Get an 06 5.3 truck tune from the repository and compare everything if you think something is wrong with your tune.

I compared it to my old stock 2006 sierra file, nothing is different on the engine side of the tune. The only thing changed was the gear ratio/tire size and the auto scaled transmission settings along with it.

I would agree with the guy above, check for a mechanical problem. Exhaust leaks, intake leaks because your fuel trims are through the roof. Dirty MAF sensor can cause problems too. If you added a intake system that needs to be adjusted for just like those headers you added.

Once you know everything is working fine, then you can start retuning the VE table and MAF curve with a wideband to bring things back in line. From there you can adjust Power enrichment settings and WOT fueling.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.