Thread: Download stock, dtc has lots of things disabled

Tuner in Training

Download stock, dtc has lots of things disabled

So I'm new to the tuning game and just bought my tuner because I did longtube headers on my 2001 C5 Corvette automatic. The 1st thing I needed to do was disable a few things obviously since I do not have rear 02's anymore.
    Anyways my question for anyone else who has a C5 vette, why is my stock tune have so many DTC's disabled from the factory? unless this car was tuned previously i am at a loss. Also i did a scan and did see that my o2's were commanding .450 mv but the scan was also showing it being erratic as far as the O2's were concerned. i also saw my AFR was i believe 14.8 consistently and also at WOT it only dropped to 12.8. I am uploading my stock file and also a quick scan of the vehicle and hope one or some of you guys can view it and tell me if its normal to have the ones disabled that are disabled. Thanks in advance guys and or girls![
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not every DTC applys to every vehicle, alot of them are just in there but mean nothing to the vehicle you have and thus they are disabled.

Both front o2's will always be swinging back and forth because they just read when it's lean or rich of stoich. Normal for them to just swing up and down while cruising along and then be somewhere around 900ish during full throttle runs.

Just from the short scan, you be wanting to do a little tuning to bring those fuel trims back down. They are steady around 7-8% and then jump to 16+ when you get on the throttle. Likely from the header change and o2 sensor placement. Re-tuning the primary VE table and MAF curve will get things back in line.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Not every DTC applys to every vehicle, alot of them are just in there but mean nothing to the vehicle you have and thus they are disabled.

Both front o2's will always be swinging back and forth because they just read when it's lean or rich of stoich. Normal for them to just swing up and down while cruising along and then be somewhere around 900ish during full throttle runs.

Just from the short scan, you be wanting to do a little tuning to bring those fuel trims back down. They are steady around 7-8% and then jump to 16+ when you get on the throttle. Likely from the header change and o2 sensor placement. Re-tuning the primary VE table and MAF curve will get things back in line.
    that was a quick startup/idle scan, I'm going to do a comprehensive this weekend with a few WOT runs thrown in so I can see the baseline.