Thread: 2007 gt500 issues

Tuner in Training

2007 gt500 issues

2.6" pully
    CAI
    Headers
    Full exhaust

i believe that im maxing out the maf sensor. is their any way to skew the voltage and air flow? (look at the top of 2nd voltage is 4.99) ill attach a log, i cant't get the car to do it now, it is intermittent. at wot just before 5k rpm i get a hickup like it cut fuel. but with the wide band reading their are no lean spikes.

separate issue, but also if you do a pull from any gear and push the clutch in to neutral coast at anything above 5500rpm, the engine hangs their until you put the car into another gear and manually bring it down.

any help or input would be great.
    Thanks
    final.hpljordan_r_final.hpt

Tuner in Training
    What does the MAF voltage look like at full throttle, say between 4000 and 6000 RPM? The curve in your tune file reflects the CAI larger than stock diameter, so this alone will help in moving the scale away from pegging the MAF sensor. for example, my MAF voltage maxed out at 4.49 volts with the stock intake ducting at WOT max reading. After installing an Airaid CAI and adjusting the MAF curve so my fuel trims were less than 3% for the most part, the max MAF voltage went down to 3.52 with the larger cross sectional area of the bigger CAI.