Thread: Looking for 12613412 injector data in ls1 format.

Senior Tuner

Looking for 12613412 injector data in ls1 format.

The spreadsheet axis does not line up and the only other data I could find shows the injectors being 54# when the factory data shows 50#. Anyone have it?

Pretty sure this is it...it started out as an EFI Live but I added the hP Tuners formats for the complicated tables, tables with the same value you will have to update manually.'

Ed M
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Senior Tuner
    Thank you Ed!

Advanced Tuner
    I just wanted to know if this injector data is correct. I found the data for the 12613412 injectors on LS1tech and the data is different then the data here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gagliano7 View Post
    I just wanted to know if this injector data is correct. I found the data for the 12613412 injectors on LS1tech and the data is different then the data here.

Thanks
    How different?

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available

[email protected]

Advanced Tuner
    Here it is.
    Attached Files Attached Files

They are very close......if in doubt which to use add the two together and divide by 2.....on a serious note, either one should work just fine. I can tell you that the exact calculated IFR should be 52.47 lb/hr at a fuel prressure of 58 psi converting the ZR1 data of 53 lb/hr at 408 kPa or 59.17 psi delta pressure.

Ed M

[email protected]

Advanced Tuner
    I was looking at the battery offset and they are way different, short pulse adder and minimum injector pulse width are also different.

Advanced Tuner
    The file you posted from tech is my file. I'm not sure where the info Ed gave you came from but my file it's as close as the data can be converted. Any deviation from perfect conversation are do to the coding of HpTuners. The deviations sent noticeable. Use with confidence but, as with anything you find on the internet, use at your own risk.

Advanced Tuner
    Sounds good. I compared your Battery Offset with a 2012 Sierra 2500 6.0 and yours is spot on. Thanks for the info.

Tuner in Training
    cant find the file but woudl lov eot know what valuse you ended up with.. still searching thru here to find wha t inned fo rmy conversion

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by mowton View Post
    Pretty sure this is it...it started out as an EFI Live but I added the hP Tuners formats for the complicated tables, tables with the same value you will have to update manually.'

Ed M
    is short pulse adder and small pulse adjust just different terminology for the same table? tried inputting the small pulse adjust info into the short pulse adder table into my file and it wont let me change it from what was in there previously, everything else copied over fine

Potential Tuner
    Can you please re attach files? I cant download them as if they were removed. Im working on useing the 12613412 in my 5.3l

Hmmm...
    I just downloaded that Tune without issue, but here it is and one other one.
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer