Thread: odd lnf fuel trims

odd lnf fuel trims

im working o a 09 lnf factory turbo full zzp charge pipes and intercooler and maf relocate. the stft are logging kinda weird on the chart. wideband says car is lean but has - fuel trims any ideas? The owner was hoping i could fix it because the car sounds like it will shut off when coming to a stop and it pops in boost. dont have any logs of driving yet

Screenshot (76).pnglnf tune.hpt

25 views and nothing? i guess ill just keep trying to adjust the maf by the logs and see what happens

Advanced Tuner
    That's not negative fuel trims, that's a pulsating signal and fuel trims are wacky. RPM's are way low which means the car is probably going to shut off. It just says throttle so I'm not sure if it is electronic or pedal, but nothing seems to be pulsating with the fuel trims. I don't like your log setup, but it's hard to help just looking at that picture.

yeah i just redid the things i log. ill get a better log tomorrow hopefully. and the pic i posted was at idle only

that when we shut the car off. it idles at 850-900 but the o2 still has the same pulse to it

Tuner
    I can't open the tune file you attached.

Going to ask the initial simple question with the relocate (simply because you didn't mention it), did you already shift the MAF freq for the relocate or are you trying to adjust from the stock location freq?

Then follow up, the MAF extension harnesses can be absolute crap and give you all kinds of problems.

not sure on how the maf relocate was done tbh its not my car. this was from a tune someone else out in so i just wound up going back to stock tune and will start from there tomorrow