Thread: CJ manifold and twin 65mm throttle body on 15+ Mustang

CJ manifold and twin 65mm throttle body on 15+ Mustang

Does any have the correct TPS calibration data to be used with this setup? Car is getting a P2135 code "Throttle/pedal position sensor/switch A/B voltage correlation". I assuming this is due to using stock TPS data. I've got a file from a 2016 Cobra Jet car but looks like they continued to use the copperhead PCM so no TPS data available on it.
    AAHHHHH!!!!!!

Eric posted a 2015 F150 Roush tune with a twin TB, hope this helps...

KTDV0C4 Roush Phase1 F150 5.0.hpt

I tried that. Didn't seem to help. I'll give it another shot. I may have missed something. Car isn't in front of me currently. thanks
    AAHHHHH!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tramotorsports View Post
    I tried that. Didn't seem to help. I'll give it another shot. I may have missed something. Car isn't in front of me currently. thanks
    Did you copy over the throttle body model tables AS WELL as the ETC Desired Throttle Angle table?
    www.tunedbynishan.com
    2018 Mustang GT - 10R80

CJ Setup rev1 roush copy.hptI did. wrench light on startup. even key on engine off.
    AAHHHHH!!!!!!

Advanced Tuner
    Post your tune please. I'm running the CJ on mine as well and you may need to adjust the x and Y axis as well as the cells within the table.

Edit: I see you did post your file lol i'll take a look in a sec.

Advanced Tuner
    So it looks like HPT still thinks there is something different in the 2 throttle tables even though the X and Y axis are identical, along with the Cells.

Try going into the comparison window and just copying over the selected differences. Maybe there is a hidden parameter that needs to be changed.

Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 2.13.05 PM.png

Try this for both tables under Throttle Body model. Do not pick "copy all differences"

I did this, initially it clears in the compare tab. then comes back up as different when I close the compare tab.
    AAHHHHH!!!!!!

Is there some reason you're not changing ETC sensor config from "6" to "4" like the roush file?

that file was wrong it's to 4 on my current file.
    AAHHHHH!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jn2 View Post
    So it looks like HPT still thinks there is something different in the 2 throttle tables even though the X and Y axis are identical, along with the Cells.

Try going into the comparison window and just copying over the selected differences. Maybe there is a hidden parameter that needs to be changed.

Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 2.13.05 PM.png

Try this for both tables under Throttle Body model. Do not pick "copy all differences"
    Quote Originally Posted by tramotorsports View Post
    I did this, initially it clears in the compare tab. then comes back up as different when I close the compare tab.
    You need to copy over the AXIS as well.

You'll find it under "hidden parameters"
    www.tunedbynishan.com
    2018 Mustang GT - 10R80

So, I decided to try tuning the car with SCT. Low and behold; it worked! Car runs great but maxes the stock injector out now. SCT actually has a load value for 15+ cars with 11-14 style throttle body. I read the tune I built out of the car with HP tuners. I'm able to view it but getting a "checksum failed" message and am unable to save or load the file in HPT.

Not really worried about it, just glad the car runs at this point. Ill continue to tune this one with the SCT software...
    AAHHHHH!!!!!!

Tuner in Training
    I am having the same issue with my combo, cobra jet, 65mm frpp tb. I did narrow down the wrench light at start up with sensor slopes under tps configurations. When I do not modify sensor slopes it will drive fine but once I give it to much throttle it throws a wrench light. Any ideas?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by turbojim View Post
    I am having the same issue with my combo, cobra jet, 65mm frpp tb. I did narrow down the wrench light at start up with sensor slopes under tps configurations. When I do not modify sensor slopes it will drive fine but once I give it to much throttle it throws a wrench light. Any ideas?
    From what I've read over on SVT forum and from what is posted above you, there is a comparability issue when using 11-14 throttle bodies on 15+ models. The fix is out on SCT, but HPT hasn't addressed it yet, not publicly anyway. Maybe you can try emailing support about it.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Jn2 View Post
    From what I've read over on SVT forum and from what is posted above you, there is a comparability issue when using 11-14 throttle bodies on 15+ models. The fix is out on SCT, but HPT hasn't addressed it yet, not publicly anyway. Maybe you can try emailing support about it.
    Thanks Jn2 for the info.....I emailed Erik and he said many on the forum had solved it and to post up but through all my searches and testing...no luck.