Thread: Ford Supported vehicles

Ford Supported vehicles

I checked the supported list and I am getting conflicted info.

I bought Lasota Ford book and it says it covers Ford Hptuners for "Ford EFI Tuning for most Fords from 1988-2010".

I checked the supported list for Hptuners and it says it starts at 2005+ for the Mustang.

I have a 2002 Mustang that needs a tune, has HPtuners started to support the pre-2005 Mustangs yet?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by STR8BALLN View Post

I bought Lasota Ford book and it says it covers Ford Hptuners for "Ford EFI Tuning for most Fords from 1988-2010".

I checked the supported list for Hptuners and it says it starts at 2005+ for the Mustang.

I have a 2002 Mustang that needs a tune, has HPtuners started to support the pre-2005 Mustangs yet?
    No, there is thread about this a few threads below yours. They said they are working on it, no ETA

Quote Originally Posted by Jn2 View Post
    No, there is thread about this a few threads below yours. They said they are working on it, no ETA
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by STR8BALLN View Post

No not yet last thing they told me was to be patient.