Hello All,

I?m somewhat new to the forum. I have been doing some tuning with HP on the Cummins Diesels and Diesel Tuning in general with EFI Live. I haven?t done a whole lot with the gas vehicles but am eager to learn what I can to further my knowledge.

With that being said, I have a good friend that has a 2013 Ford F-250 with the 6.2l engine and auto trans. His biggest concern and what I would like to help him with is the poor fuel mileage. He is running on average about 10.3 mpg around town and not hardly any better on the highway and about 7-8 mpg pulling a trailer. A note, he is running larger tires (was never re-calibrated for them) so I will correct the speedo right away and I do realize the mpg on the cluster and hand calculated will be off due to the difference in tire size. Even with that difference (doing a quick calculation in tire size differences and adding that to the mileage) it still seems like there is some improvements to be had with fuel economy. Another thing I don?t have is a wideband o2 sensor.. I know the best way to do what I?m trying to do is with a wideband o2. If there is no room for some improvement without the wideband o2 I won?t go any further on that and just focus on getting the speedo set right and improving shift quality. Attached is the original stock tune for the truck.

Are there any torque limiters that I can work with to help with the low end power? The truck over all feels sluggish and shifting quality isn?t the best. I?m assuming by re-calibrating the speedo will help with shift times and then I can adjust accordingly from there. Just trying to get some more throttle response and pep down low as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

2013 Ford F-250 6.2l Orig Stock File.hpt