Thread: 2015+ Mustang Select Shift Transmission Parameters

2015+ Mustang Select Shift Transmission Parameters

Just finished added a number of tables that allow you to adjust the shift firmness when manually shifting. This will be in tomorrow's release of 3.0.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Senior Tuner
    Looking forward to this.

Senior Tuner
    Where exactly in the editor would this be?

Tuner
    ShiftMap.JPG

Please HELP ERIC !

Select Shift is a realy big topic for us. Here in Germany we are realy desperately seeking a select shift map, simmilar to "[ECM] 37398 - Sport Shift Map OSS vs. Shift vs. TPS: Sport mode shifting map"
    I have added that one in a picture, and with the setting in it, I am able to downshift from 6th to 5 th gear with kick down at high speeds and rpm.
    However this is not working for select shift.

We are having the issue that we can not adjust the OSS downshift RPM, again for example "6->5th gear in select shift mode".
    If I am not completly wrong it seems that until now a hidden OSS map for select shift is preventing this.

As we have no general speed limitation here in Germany, all the guys would really go crazy for that feature.
    Just imagin you are driving 230km/h in 6th gear and you are not able to downshift to 5th gear with selct shift while a Porsche is sticking to your butt ;-)

Do you see any chance in the next future to implement it ?

Regards,
    Mark
    Mustangklinik.de

Oh yes Eric
    that would be a big gift for the German Mustang owners. I also looking foe long time and realy hard for that feature. Mustang will be a Sportscar and its not possible to shifting more aggressive with the shift paddles on steerwheel.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Town-GT View Post
    ShiftMap.JPG

Please HELP ERIC !

Select Shift is a realy big topic for us. Here in Germany we are realy desperately seeking a select shift map, simmilar to "[ECM] 37398 - Sport Shift Map OSS vs. Shift vs. TPS: Sport mode shifting map"
    I have added that one in a picture, and with the setting in it, I am able to downshift from 6th to 5 th gear with kick down at high speeds and rpm.
    However this is not working for select shift.

We are having the issue that we can not adjust the OSS downshift RPM, again for example "6->5th gear in select shift mode".
    If I am not completly wrong it seems that until now a hidden OSS map for select shift is preventing this.

As we have no general speed limitation here in Germany, all the guys would really go crazy for that feature.
    Just imagin you are driving 230km/h in 6th gear and you are not able to downshift to 5th gear with selct shift while a Porsche is sticking to your butt ;-)

Do you see any chance in the next future to implement it ?

Regards,
    Mark
    I will investigate. Please send an email to support so that it gets added to my work queue.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

I look forward for that feature!

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    I will investigate. Please send an email to support so that it gets added to my work queue.

Done!
    Thanks Man ! :-)
    Mustangklinik.de