Thread: In need of a V3 config, layout, histograms, charts. tuning a 2012 regal GS

Tuner in Training

In need of a V3 config, layout, histograms, charts. tuning a 2012 regal GS

In need of a V3 config, layout, histograms, charts. tuning a 2012 regal GS. have a good LNF config for v 2.5 but will not work on v3 and I no longer can run my old software. having a problem loading factory wideband lamda. please help car is on dyno

What version of 3.0 are you using?

VCM Scanner 3.0 includes support for 2.24 and older config (.cfg) and histogram (.hst) files.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tuner in Training

Tuner in Training
    the new is a .xml file, the old is .cfg

Tuner in Training
    I downloaded the latest version and got it to open but only a few pids work, trying to get wideband lambda and boost

Quote Originally Posted by big 3 racing View Post
    I downloaded the latest version and got it to open but only a few pids work, trying to get wideband lambda and boost
    I added my Innovate LC-2 WBO2 successfully yesterday using the new 3.0 version:
    1) You need to add a new channel for the MVPI Analog Input the WB signal is on, under the External Inputs tree
    2) You right-click the newly added MVPI input that is now shown on the channels list, select "Transform"
    3) Under the Oxygen Sensor tree, select either Air/Fuel Ratio for 14.7 = stoichometric or chose Equivalence Ratio that outputs Lambda, so I chose the LC-2
    4) To access this parameter to log, when adding a new sensor (selecting the parameter), you can find it under the "fx" tree under Oxygen sensors in the list tree view of all the available stuff
    Last edited by steelmesh; 02-29-2016 at 03:28 PM.
    E67 - 2006 LE5 2.4 Turbo, 444 whp
    E78 - 2013 LUV 1.4T