Thread: Now that Version 3.0 is live looks like you all will need new Scanner Layouts

Advanced Tuner

Now that Version 3.0 is live looks like you all will need new Scanner Layouts

All of the old Scanner .cfg files are no longer valid in Version 3.0

The new scanner looks sweet, and there is a lot more to play with there. But ain't nobody looking forward to having to re-invent the wheel.

I am almost done remaking my scanner for the LNF. Feel free to post up your new channels and layouts, etc.

My only problem so far is getting the AC pressure line to read my wideband. So far no luck.
    2008 Pontiac G5 2.2L (main oil seal became a crunchy Autumn leaf, RIP)
    2016 Fiesta 1.0L Ecoboost - Project "not-so-detestable"

Screen shots would be awesome, maybe convince some of us lazy bums to get setup for summer

Advanced Tuner
    What are you guys using for Throttle% and Pedal% in 3.0? I've started working on the new scanner and the throttle pedal shows 20.8% when it should be 0% and the Accelerator shows 34% when it is idling. I did this on a second laptop and double-checked with my other laptop using 2.24 and the pedal shows 0% at idle and accelerator shows 6%.

Using the drop down menu in 3.0, there are several options to use and I tried a few of them with the same results and it didn't matter if I used the specific drop down or the generic drop down. So far the rest seems to look good for what I'm currently using it for.