Page 11 of 87 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: VCM Suite 3.0 Is Finally Here!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FixxxerKH202 View Post
    Anyone else having log on issues with the site? I'm trying to get in to download the new version and first I figured I may have been putting the wrong password so I did the reset took forever to get the email and still no dice.
    You don't need to log in to download 3.0. Click on the "Download" image in the first post of this thread.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    You don't need to log in to download 3.0. Click on the "Download" image in the first post of this thread.
    still doesn't help me because I don't know my application key off the top of my head.

Am I missing how to set-up my user defined wideband with a list instead of a linear formula?

Quote Originally Posted by 383_Stroker View Post
    Am I missing how to set-up my user defined wideband with a list instead of a linear formula?
    What wideband do you have?

Tuner in Training
    I too am having issues with putting my PLX wideband o2 sensor back into the gauge display.

I have the gauge created.

Under gauge display layout editor - parameter - - external inputs - mpvi pro - i choose the a/d input 1 . Which is where my plx device is connected. But gauge is now in volts. Not AFR.

Help me please. I should have waited to update to 3.0 i am literally in tve middle of tuning my new cam.

Go to channel display, right click, add channel, find/double click MPVI 1. Close that window if it's still open.

Back in channel display.. right click on MPVI 1, hit transform. Double click whatever wideband you are using, done

When you are selecting the parameter for the gauge itself, you want to use "PLX", NOT input 1
    Last edited by schpenxel; 02-01-2016 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roland1 View Post
    I too am having issues with putting my PLX wideband o2 sensor back into the gauge display.

I have the gauge created.

Under gauge display layout editor - parameter - - external inputs - mpvi pro - i choose the a/d input 1 . Which is where my plx device is connected. But gauge is now in volts. Not AFR.

Help me please. I should have waited to update to 3.0 i am literally in tve middle of tuning my new cam.
    See this for connecting your wideband: http://www.hptuners.com/help/vcm-sca...-a-sensor.html

After you've transformed your input, you can change the parameter on the Gauge control in VCM Scanner to be PLX

Tuner in Training
    for the serial input for the wideband do i use the usb cable that came with the lm-2? I have been having issues getting the lm-2 to read steady with eio plug so this might solve my issue and simplify my setup

Tuner in Training
    Ill give that a shot in a second.

Next issue im having is i jist went to write calibration and vehicle writer says " interface not found or not responding".

Ive unplugged plugged back in hp tuner cord. . Turned ignition on and off etc.

Any ideas?

Does the usb cable show up as a COM port when you connect it?

Ill give that a shot in a second.

Next issue im having is i jist went to write calibration and vehicle writer says " interface not found or not responding".

Ive unplugged plugged back in hp tuner cord. . Turned ignition on and off etc.

Any ideas?
    No ideas on that one. I'm assuming you're using the latest editor and scanner is not connected?

Would something like this for the aem wideband serial output work with this software if the sensor was added to the list?

http://www.streettunedmotorsports.co...rial_cable.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Keith@HPTuners View Post
    What wideband do you have?
    I am using an AEM Failsafe. It did not read accurately with the premade AEM Pid in the old scanner, I was able to use the list function to get it correct though.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by dlabuda View Post
    Actually it looks like the option was tied to the operating system I was originally running on the pcm because it's there on an old file. I had to change to a different operating system because of a dbw pedal compatibility issue. How would I go about getting the option to add reverse lockout for the new operating system? I'm sure other T-56 users would appreciate this feature as well.
    I know y'all have been swamped with questions so this probably slipped through the cracks. Any thoughts on adding reverse lockout solenoid control?

Tuner in Training
    Got wideband into scanner. Thanks.

Scanner connects and scans vehicle. But editor still wont write calibration.

2015 silverado 2500HD L96 6L90E.

E78 ecm / T43 TCM.

is it possible to go back to v2.24 ? I dont want to. But if it means i can write and tune then id revert back. Unless theres a quick fix for this.

Quote Originally Posted by 383_Stroker View Post
    I am using an AEM Failsafe. It did not read accurately with the premade AEM Pid in the old scanner, I was able to use the list function to get it correct though.
    Sounds like you have a voltage offset, which can definitely be compensated for using the / + method.

Got wideband into scanner. Thanks.

Scanner connects and scans vehicle. But editor still wont write calibration.

2015 silverado 2500HD L96 6L90E.

E78 ecm / T43 TCM.

is it possible to go back to v2.24 ? I dont want to. But if it means i can write and tune then id revert back. Unless theres a quick fix for this.
    Make sure you disconnect scanner before you try to read/write in editor.

Tuner in Training
    Nada Keith.

Rebooted laptop. Nothing running but editor. Tried both usbs. Unplugged and plugged everything back in.

" interface not found or not responding".

Tuner in Training
    Wait wait

Tuner in Training
    Unplugged from obd2 port just now and its writing now. Ill see how it goes from here.

Hopefully the 3.0 release goes smoothly for you guys!

Thanks for the help.