Thread: BR7 plug misfires

BR7 plug misfires

So I put in BR7s so I could run a 150 shot through a plate on 09 G8 GT with just Kooks and Rotofab. On the stock wires I had serious misfires so I switched to Taylor 409 plugs and that helped. I've changed the plug gaps to .32-.35 because anything closer than that was causing serious misses. I tried .19-.22 then .25-.30 and it was constant misses even at idle and startup. Now I can start the car, idle and drive off without a problem. I tuned all weekend and I'm close to getting rid of the misses but I'd like some help. I'm currently getting almost all of the misses when revving down or when getting off and on the throttle at low load. Straight accelerating and I'm fine, certain times I can rev down and I'm fine. I haven't done any WOT tuning. Above 2500-3000 RPM seems to be fine. I've adjusted spark and engine torque management, spark A-D on Airmass and Map based. I adjusted the misfire counters as well and AFR is relatively good, I'm more worried about the misses than chasing 2-3% AFR changes. I've attached the last log I did and my last tune. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    RAW Racing in Tampa, Fla.
    Providing custom LS tuning and performance upgrades.