Thread: steady commanded afr in open loop

steady commanded afr in open loop

hello, i have searched and searched and cannot find i good answer for vve cars and getting a steady 14.7 commanded afr at idle. my current car is a 2010 c6 ls3 with 236/248 cam, longtubes, and intake. i have made all OL eq tabels (gas pn, gas gear, alcohol pn, and alcohol gear) 1 and the commanded afr just dances after warmup. i cannot find an answer on if i should change any other tables in the OL area. such as IVT gain, airflow gain, inj temp gain, or any others. it would make sense but did not want to do it if there were adverse effects. car runs great but the idle fueling dancing is causing a inconsistent idle.

Its the IVT gain table. Set it to 1.00 from around 248 degrees and up for a consistent commanded afr at stoich when in OL

thank you i hope this helps other people and for final clarification should this be set back after ve tables are calibrated?

If you were going to leave the car in OL for some reason then you should leave it this way....just blend it into the columns before it. If you're going to keep it closed loop just put it back to stock once you're done calibrating your maf and ve.

ok thank you i hope this helps others with the same questions. also would help it this was added to the vve tuning write ups.