Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015+ Colorado and Canyon Tuning

Been really busy with work, running Drag Week, training (been away from home 8+wks this year), etc so I haven't had much time to dedicate to this thread.

Here is what we are running now.

2015 Colorado V6 - WOT VVT PE - 5 Aug 16.hpt

As suspected I had the Camaro VVT settings in one of the earlier files - which contributed to the power loss problems. Those Camaro engines must have different cams. Anyway, it should suck less now. The best thing you can do is run the TQ/HP calculated maths (for a V6!) in the scanner and see if the numbers improve over stock. One thing I am wanting to do is start working with the cam phasing at mid to high load points... it will probably pep things up a bit under normal driving conditions.

Oh, and as always constructive criticism and feedback is always welcome - especially if you don't have a vested financial interest/gain in marketing as a tuner and feel the need to expose a deep-rooted personality disorder publicly.
    Last edited by motorheadmike; 11-11-2016 at 12:21 PM.
    '15 Colorado Z71 | '07 TrailBlazer SS | '87 Monte Carlo SS | '80 Lemans Wagon

Potential Tuner
    is there a good config file for the colorado?

Advanced Tuner
    I read this is for the 15+, however, has anyone tuned in some improvements to the slushbox and the 2.9 for the 08's?