Thread: Installing Problem

Installing Problem

I have Hp Tuners on my devices all working 100% No Problems.

I try to install the latest build every once in a while and this time I tried installing the latest and my norton360 killed the file after downloading. I disable the auto protect and i am able to open the installer file.

Then i get this error

HPTuner Error.JPG

Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ericemir View Post
    I have Hp Tuners on my devices all working 100% No Problems.

I try to install the latest build every once in a while and this time I tried installing the latest and my norton360 killed the file after downloading. I disable the auto protect and i am able to open the installer file.

Then i get this error

HPTuner Error.JPG

Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks
    Do not store the install package on GoogleDrive. Copy the installer local, and run as admin.

-Matt

I have always installed it from that folder but trying what is suggested. What is your thoughts on why after years of using this software with norton and all of a sudden it is deleting the download?

And its installing Interesting... I downloaded the file again but to my downloads folder... not in googledrive and it worked. Thanks!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ericemir View Post
    And its installing Interesting... I downloaded the file again but to my downloads folder... not in googledrive and it worked. Thanks!
    Sure thing.

It's a limitation of Google Drive and how they cache files locally. Unfortunately out of our control.

Cheers,
    -Matt