Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone seen an ATS-V tune yet?

Tuner in Training
    I am waiting for my ATS-V to be delivered to me, and yes new to turbos, quick question:
    increasing the boost is in the overboost table?

Tuner in Training
    silly me
    I was using the nun advanced option.
    found the tables now.

Tuner in Training
    Having the same throttle closures another member was talking about. Any input on this? seems to happen pretty relentlessly.

Tuner in Training
    Almost 2 months later... anyone solved the airflow limiter on these?

Yea working with my 2016 vsport same deal but I can't even get boost over 14 because shutting throttle to 56 percent after first gear. I saw someone post the fix is in the torque coefficients tables to getting it to keep throttle open. Maybe someone that has got this down on the atsv can let us know what worked.
    First 9 second 6th gen lt4 zl1 stock blower SHC SBE boost only.

2013 cadillac ats 2.0t Big turbo-gone
    2007 tahoe 5.3 lsa blower on 14 lbs boost 6l80e swap 2009 os
    2017 zl1 a10 big gulp/2 inch headers/ 9.55 lower/ e85/bigger hx /103mm tb / Synergy trunk tank and underhood kit/methanol injection with torqbyte controller and prometh pump / Jokerz performance R&D ported stock blower/ lme cnc heads /GP tuning custom cam. So far 9.30@150

Now that I got 17-18 psi I still cannot get the throttle to stay open. If can get that this thing will be nuts as through a whole run it holds the throttle at around 48 percent and still logs 495 tq on pid and feels great. Just know so much more is there still if could figure out this throttle closing. Anyone?????
    First 9 second 6th gen lt4 zl1 stock blower SHC SBE boost only.

2013 cadillac ats 2.0t Big turbo-gone
    2007 tahoe 5.3 lsa blower on 14 lbs boost 6l80e swap 2009 os
    2017 zl1 a10 big gulp/2 inch headers/ 9.55 lower/ e85/bigger hx /103mm tb / Synergy trunk tank and underhood kit/methanol injection with torqbyte controller and prometh pump / Jokerz performance R&D ported stock blower/ lme cnc heads /GP tuning custom cam. So far 9.30@150

Potential Tuner

?

Quote Originally Posted by TransAm8723 View Post
    That's exactly what we're doing now (cat-less DP, full exhaust, modified airbox, BOV). We're still having some issues with throttle limiting. We can increase the boost, but the throttle limits more as a consequence. Upping the DD tables and Peak torque tables a bit (~10-20%) doesn't completely fix anything, as the Delivered Torque still exceeds the Max Engine Torque at points throughout the rev range. I've thought about manipulating the Airmass coefficients for the calculated torque and we'll see how that goes next time we're at the dyno. Another idea is that maybe it will get sorted out once we can actually tune the MAF and VE tables to reflect more airflow, and hopefully that will affect the Max Engine Torque. This is the one PID (Max Engine Torque) that I am still unsure how to influence on this ATS-V system, and is the one PID that is holding us back at the moment. I'm sure it will be something simple we haven't had to deal with or think about before.
    What was the issue i'm a newby to the atsv and am having this issue atm?