Thread: Warm Start Issue

Tuner in Training

Warm Start Issue

I've got a CTSV and I recently had it tuned. It's got a warm start issue that I need some help with. Cold start is fine, but with a warm start it will die right away unless I give it some gas. My tuner is helping with the issue but obviously I have a lot more time on my hands to mess with it than he does. To me it looks like the commanded afr is really rich at warm start but I'm not sure what I need to change to lean it out. It also will throw a lean code for Banks 1 and 2 intermittently that I've only noticed the light come on while idling. I attached the tune and two scan logs. The first one had the check engine light come on near the end of the log. The second log has the warm start and die logged. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!
    Attached Files Attached Files

I'm sorry I can't help much, but you should post any mods or anything else you feel that we need to know about the car.

One thing I can say is that the MAF table needs work, it's not very smooth at all. Has too many jumps and bumps in it for my liking.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Sure thing. It's got a 2.5 upper, full exhaust, intake, and ID850 injectors.

Tuner in Training
    I figure it out. He scaled the injectors and all the tables except for the cranking fuel. I scaled that to match and now she starts perfectly all the time.