Thread: Gen 4 limiting as 2-step limiter?

Tuner in Training

Gen 4 limiting as 2-step limiter?

As I make the rev limiter a Gen IV system do as having installed a 2-step limiter?

With a manual, you can simulate a form of launch control on the E38. In this example it is set to 3000 rpm neutral or clutch depressed.

Image1.jpg
    '12 Camaro T3 2SS/RS LS3 M6, SLP TVS 2300, Flex Fuel

with boost will the fuel cut cause problems with knock/lean since it's cutting fuel only? Any way to get it to act anything like an old fashioned MSD spark cut? Would love a real MSD type spark only fuel cut with the stock E38...
    2010 Camaro LS3 (E38 ECU - Spark only). MS3X running complete RTT fuel control (wideband).
    Whipple 2.9L, 3.875" Pulley, kit injectors, supplied MSD Boost-A-Pump, stock pump
    LG Motorsports 1 7/8" Headers - No Cats, stock mid pipe with JBA Axle Back
    ZL1 Wheels/Tires

On the same tab as shown Control Method, I have Spark Cut enabled, Fuel Cut disabled and ECT disabled with a switchover delay of 10 sec in every gear.

I haven't used the launch or no lift shift in a while but I never remember it going lean when I did.
    '12 Camaro T3 2SS/RS LS3 M6, SLP TVS 2300, Flex Fuel

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Iam Broke View Post
    On the same tab as shown Control Method, I have Spark Cut enabled, Fuel Cut disabled and ECT disabled with a switchover delay of 10 sec in every gear.

I haven't used the launch or no lift shift in a while but I never remember it going lean when I did.
    I have the cut off as you have it, but I want as the cut off is activated, make longer pauses as a traditional 2-step or Gen 3