Thread: Please continue to add boost enrichment to Gen IV stuff

Please continue to add boost enrichment to Gen IV stuff

I emailed support and was told there are no more plans to do enhanced operating systems for Gen IV. This blows.

So... I want to make a public request to hopefully gather interest from multiple people in getting at least the boost enrichment function added for operating systems. With the built in VVE, the table is not needed, and the fan table has always been kind of moot. The older operating systems all seem to have an enhanced OS available that gives the extra MAF airflow, so that's not an issue either.

Boost enrichment, however, is an awesome function, and the ability to change AFR based on MAP would be highly valued for me. Is it at all possible to get this option as a patch or something? It's too good of a feature to not have!

DSX Tuning - Authorized HP Tuners Dealer
    http://www.dsxtuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/dsx.tuning
    Just say no to bull s***.
    IF YOU WANT HELP, POST A FILE!

I will second the request. Not that I tune 100's of cars or anything.. but I'd still like to have the option on newer platforms.
    Post a log and tune if you want help

VCM Suite V3+ GETTING STARTED THREADS / HOW TO's

Tuner by night
    CPX Tuning
    2005 Corvette, M6
    ECS 1500 Supercharger
    AlkyControl Meth, Monster LT1-S Twin, NT05R's
    ID1000's, 220/240, .598/.598, 118 from Cam Motion

2007 Escalade, A6
    Stock

Tuning Addict
    Yes this would be nice for any turbocharged setup........... Because you can not use PE to dial in desired air fuel at different MAP settings. You can only do that via rpm settings which is kinda mute for turbo's...... Makes tuning air fuel to spoil turbo's dang near impossible.....

I also would like to see it to where when you make "custom" changes to the map or rpm axis that it would save these changes like all the rest of the tune tables do. Haven't checked, this may have already been addressed?
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Senior Tuner
    I like boost enrichment and the boost fuel cut.
    2010 Camaro SS M6. Stock Bottom End, Heads/Cam/Intake/Headers/Exhaust.
    2005 Silverado RCSB. Forged 370 LQ9/Borg-Forced Inductions T6 S484/Jake's Stage 4 4L80E with D3 Brake/4WD.
    2023 Durango Hellcat

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    It would require a custom operating system, not happening, sorry.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"