Thread: Looking for 5.3 turbo base tune

Potential Tuner

Looking for 5.3 turbo base tune

I have a gen 4 5.3 thats pretty much stock. The only thing i changed on it were the injectors, and intake. I installed an ls2 intake manifold, and 60lb bosch ev14 injectors, as well as a 2bar map sensor, and a hx35 turbo. Im looking for a base tune to get it atleast idling, so i can tune from there. Any suggestions would be of great help.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    you will not find such a thing here, get your data on your injectors and create the tune and log and we can help guide you
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Sultan is right, you won't find exactly what you need here. Not sure what your tuning experience/knowledge is. As he said, get your injector data, change your map data, decide if you want to start tuning VE table or MAF first. Add 2-5% to either, start driving. Stay out of boost at first just to get your base VE/MAF dialed in. Once you get right in the middle of it, you'll start asking the right questions as you'll have specific problems or theories to solve.
    Custom '85 Crew Cab Short Bed Lq4 swap
    '06 Turbo Vortec Maxx
    '87 Military K3500 LQ4 swap
    '96 K1500 lq4 swap, Howard Cam (216/224 @ .050, .551/.551, 114), Centerforce Dual Friction