Thread: 2015 6R80 base and sport shift map tuning

Tuner

2015 6R80 base and sport shift map tuning

Made up a simple excel file for those tuning these new cars...Converts the OSS speed to engine RPM for a reliable shift point vs rpm. I was fighting an issue with the car sometimes shifting at 6800 and other times reaching the 7100 rpm shift point I had set, turns out I needed to up the shift map in the base point (regular drive)..also good for tweaking the downshift schedule (get rid of the delay when you floor it).

Just delete the inputs under the OSS side and copy paste yours and then you can make the changes to get the rpm point you want for that particular throttle area and the other side will populate with the engine rpm.

6R80 rpm converter.xlsx
    Current toy- 97 SCSB OBS chevy forged 6.0/4l80 combo with a bit of boost..currently back under the knife

To many previous vehicles to list

Thank you for taking the time to do this. I had intended to do it, but.... I'm a busy guy. :-)
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Tuner
    Anytime I can help! I figured I would share it as I made it up to make seeing the changes quicker than multiplying one cell at a time. Tuning this transmission has been the most time consuming part of my 15 GT, but one small tweak at a time, it is getting there. Still learning as I go
    Last edited by toyoguru; 03-17-2015 at 07:37 PM.
    Current toy- 97 SCSB OBS chevy forged 6.0/4l80 combo with a bit of boost..currently back under the knife

Great, thanks for posting.

Will this help with this?

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...t-downshifting
    Last edited by caniggia; 04-02-2015 at 03:01 PM.
    Eastern and Central Europe American Muscle and Harley-Davidson tuning
    www.hd-customs.pl
    http://www.facebook.com/hdcustomspl

Potential Tuner
    Can someone point me in the direction to find the OSS speed in hptuners for 2011 mustang gt? thanks.
    Last edited by 45ANNAGT; 06-06-2016 at 12:41 AM.

Tuner
    45ANNAGT, I received your PM and the spreadsheet I made is for the newer (15+ models). What kind of shift issues are you having with you 11 GT that you are wanting to work on?

Potential Tuner
    Wanted to get my car to shift based on RPM and not MPH for WOT. IS it possible to adapt the excel sheet from a 2015 to an 11-14 Thanks.
    Last edited by 45ANNAGT; 06-06-2016 at 12:17 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Eric,

Is it possible to do something like this for the 2011 Auto?

Tuner
    Post your current tune , modifications and if possible a log with WOT shifting with the usual parameters..The earlier model coyotes are fairly straight forward with tuning, especially WOT stuff.

Thank you Toyoguru