Thread: Front O2s and all FT's flatline periodically at cruise - normal?

Potential Tuner

Front O2s and all FT's flatline periodically at cruise - normal?

It's been a long time since I hooked up and did any scanning, but I did the other day on a 50 mile run on the freeway - steady pace, no traffic. Looking at the log, (screenshot attached, I didn't think this needed the log and cfg, etc, yet), I see the forward O2s periodically flatline at 855-860mV and at the same time, all the fuel trims flatline at 0. This happens regularly through the scan, but not in a consistent pattern. What am I seeing here?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kinda looks like a cat test.

What vehicle is this on??

No rear o2 sensors hooked up at all?
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Car have an EGR?

Potential Tuner
    Sorry, I apparently didn't subscribe to the thread. I've updated my signature with my mods.

2000 WS6 Convertible, A4, 3.73 rear, 160 therm, Koni SA 30 series on rear, BMR TA, UMI STB, UMI SFC's, !EGR, !AIR, TP Bypass, PCV Catch Can, Speed Density (self tuned)

Potential Tuner
    Rear O2's are hooked up, but I'm not capturing them. Front O2's are about 2 months old. I had to redo my config and must have left the rears out. I'll add them back in.

I checked my log for this morning's trip to work and only saw a couple of instances where they dropped out. It's much colder today than when the original log was captured.

2000 WS6 Convertible, A4, 3.73 rear, 160 therm, Koni SA 30 series on rear, BMR TA, UMI STB, UMI SFC's, !EGR, !AIR, TP Bypass, PCV Catch Can, Speed Density (self tuned)

Senior Tuner
    I suggest you look at ECT reading and closed loop mode,
    flaky connection on ECT will flicker you in and out of open
    loop enrichment. The commanded AFR would probably tell
    you about intention but for some reason is not displayed
    on the chart despite being on the legend.