Thread: 2011 sierra lc9 engine

Potential Tuner

2011 sierra lc9 engine

I just got my tuner today and started off with a tune off of the repository, 1,2 shift is too hard and would like to know the proper way to smooth it via tuner.
    also im not 100% sure but it seems as if it is running way to lean with this tune, any help would be appreciated, I understand some things involved but im a diesel mechanic for international and we work with completely different machines lol.slight mods.hpt
    slight mods include k&n filter, no cats, flowmaster 40 single in dual out, and 34" tires. I want to get the most out of my truck as it is until I delete the dod and install my ls9 cam.
    Last edited by dukefancher; 12-11-2014 at 09:15 PM. Reason: forgot important details

It's not lean, thats for sure. Still has the stock fueling in place from the looks of it.

I have a really nice (IMO) 2011 silverado tune that I did for my buddy. Has nice smooth/quick shifts and other minor changes. You can copy and paste the stuff over if you wish to use it, just PM me and I can email it to ya if you want. You will still need to keep your stuff for being catless though, like codes and such.

I can tell ya some quick stuff to help explain the meanings of things but most of the stuff you'll learn through reading.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    I sent the pm, btw thanks for the help!!!

Potential Tuner
    Was ease dropping in on u guys discussion I'm new to the tuning seen I have hp pro and was wondering could u give me any help with getting started I have a 2011 chevy silverado with k&n cai any help would be greatly appreciated

Do you have a wideband?

I would strongly recommend the DVD Greg Banish.. it is great for getting started. He has some books that are cheaper as well, but the walk through that the DVD does from scratch helped me a ton.

5FDP I'd like to see that tune. I'm doing my 2010 Suburban 5.3/6speed/DoD shortly and studying up.