Thread: Hanging Idle Issue- but Stock Cam and Stock Ported TB?

Tuner in Training

Hanging Idle Issue- but Stock Cam and Stock Ported TB?

I can't seem to tame a hanging idle issue I'm having with my '07 z06. While cruising under light throttle and low MPH (20-40mph), the car hangs RPM for a fairly long time around 1,200-1,400 RPM. Once I slow down more to about 10mph, the hanging idle comes right down. It's it appears to be a non-issue below 10mph.

I've tried dialing in the Base Running Airflow table using this method by 5_Liter_EATER. Which got rid of my hanging idle below 10mph... I believe.

As a test, instead of zero'ing out the rest of the Base Idle Airflow table from 1,600-8,000RPM has 5_Liter_EATER suggests, I tried blending with the lower RPM results. I noticed no difference with this test.

Any other suggestions or assistance is welcome!

Vehicle Details

2007 c6 z06
    - Haltech MF103 intake
    - Ported stock throttle body
    - Ported FAST 102
    - PFADT Headers
    - PFADT O/R Xpipe
    - ID1000 injectors
    - DStecks FlexFuel kit

FYI- injectors are calibrated by doubling stoich and halving IFR. Still working on my scaling skills on the side lol.

Again, any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

R1_MAFtuning_IdleMin3_cruise8e69_WOT1_BaseAirflow.hpt

HangingIdle1.hpl

ShaneZ06restarted2.cfg

Tuner in Training
    Bump!

Tuner in Training
    Still having trouble with this. I've tried syncing up the Idle Adaptive Spark Control tables to read the same as the P/N table. This did help slightly, but I'm very clearly still having the same issue. As you can see from the log posted above, the throttle blade is actually opening and causing the hang. It's not just the spark table being jacked up, I believe.

Try adding 5% to the etc area scalar