Thread: Need help with AFR in My tune

Tuner in Training

Need help with AFR in My tune

I just got my second WB up and running, I noticed from a couple wot pulls that the afr commanded isnt holding on the wideband. I know its in my tune somewhere but I cant find it, Please help, LOG and tune included.

Tuner in Training
    Maybe the ve is just off and I need some corrective tuning????????????

Tuner in Training

No one has any ideas why my actual afr isnt following commanded.

Tuner in Training
    Once you command a certain AFR or Lambda, you are supposed to log it and keep changing the VE or MAF tables until you hit what you have commanded

Check : "Open Loop F/S vs. Coolant Temp vs. MAP"
    It´s commanding Lambda 1,13 and 1,17 and will override PE if richer ...
    C5-2000 MN6 LS2 block Tony Mamo FAST90+Ported LS2 TB 100mm MAF AFR 205 59cc CompCam 921 Yalla Terra G5X1 LG Pro Headers LG G2+T1 Chassie LG ducts MOVIT brakes - HPT&NGK AFX
    //Sweden

Tuner in Training
    Thanx , Ive been doing my sd tuning and have gotten the error rate to about 3 % as a high, I'll check the FS table when I get things back to normal. The actual issue I was seeing was going wot and the afr not changing, wasnt sure where that was coming from. Also if any one could tell me how the ecu determines when to go open loop, is it the setting in PE for map and rpm that triggers it .

Yes
    C5-2000 MN6 LS2 block Tony Mamo FAST90+Ported LS2 TB 100mm MAF AFR 205 59cc CompCam 921 Yalla Terra G5X1 LG Pro Headers LG G2+T1 Chassie LG ducts MOVIT brakes - HPT&NGK AFX
    //Sweden

Tuner in Training
    Thanx Love brevity